About Protected Life Planning
With over 20 years combined experience Nationwide within the Will Writing and Estate Planning sector, we at Protected Life Planning Ltd are passionate and committed to providing a first class, confidential and bespoke service to our clients and their families on an ongoing basis.
It is imperative to us that you are comfortable while discussing your requirements and that is why we attend appointments in your own home. Family members are welcome to be present if that is what you would wish also. Our consultations are always free of charge and confidentiality is our highest priority.
We specialise and have vast experience in
Last Wills and Testaments
Lasting Powers of Attorney
Lifetime / Property Trusts
Guardianship / Disability Trusts.
Deed of Trusts
Inheritance Tax Advice
Secure Will Storage and registration of Wills to Wills UK
Please contact us for further information
- Include instructions for passing your ‘Legacies’ in addition to your valuables.
- Include instructions while you are living how you would like your Care, bank accounts, and home to be dealt with in case you lose your faculties before you die.
- Name a guardian for your Children if under the age of eighteen and protection from sideways inheritance.
- Provide for family members with special needs
- Provide for loved ones who might be irresponsible with money or who may need future protection from creditors or divorce.
- Provide for the transfer of your business at your retirement, disability, or death.
- Minimize taxes, court costs, and unnecessary legal fees.
- Be an ongoing process, not a one-time event. Your plan should be reviewed and updated as your family and financial situations (and laws) change over your lifetime.
- Who is Estate planning for EVERYONE over 18 years old.